Friday, December 23, 2011

...life...

so these past 2 weeks, you know the ones I have yet to write about, have been utter chaos. Dom decided to be the devil reincarnate and Rowan has decided he needs to sleep with us in order to sleep longer than 1 hour at a time; both of which led to the demise of my fitness goals. Once I finally had nap time and/or night time to myself, all I have wanted to do is pass out or zone out. I didn't let my deflated mental status totally derail me though. I have gotten a few walks in pushing the double stroller (no an easy task mind you) and I recently went back to work at the Poulsbo Athletic Club. So I have been taking advantage of the time away from the kiddos to get my own work out in while at the gym. I will admit that most of my workouts could be a higher intensity, but for now all I am focused on is fitting it in my life. I also need to reign in my over eating at night. I have been SUPER DUPER hungry after about 4pm and barely hungry before 4pm. I have tried forcing myself to eat regular meals and snacks to keep my night time munching at bay, but have had no success and just end up eating WAY too many calories for the day. I think I will just listen to my body and eat when I am hungry. Maybe my body is replenishing itself at night from all the nursing during the day? My plan is to make it through this weekend and stick to my monday weigh in, even if it is not pretty.
I got rid of some extra weight in the house today by cleaning out Dom's toys and my clothes. two boxes and a garbage bag later, I feel significantly lighter. Now to get DJ to clean out his clothes and to get the rest of our yardsale stuff sold! Once all this extra stuff is out of the house, I may actually be able to make an attempt to keep it cleaner;)
Happy Holidays, merry Christmas... I'll be back and in line ready for a renewed motivation to lose the baby weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment